Services: Corporate Wellness: Helping to reduce Corporate sick days
There is more to improving diet in the workplace than simply providing just a healthy option in the staff restaurant or healthy snacks in the coffee area. With corporate wellness, Emily will empower staff with information on how food can inspire them to make a healthier choices and make a huge difference to their lives.
While many companies focus on physical activity in their corporate wellness program, they often do not prioritize the other pieces of the wellness puzzle – nutrition, you will never out train a bad diet. According to Public Health England, poor nutrition has nearly three times the impact on health as low fitness. While more than two-thirds of the UK population are classified as overweight or obese, the need for better, more accessible nutrition education is evident.
Whether it be a one off or a series of workshops or Group nutritional Coaching, improving nutrition in the workplace really can inspire employees and bring tangible ROI business benefits. Where a staff restaurant is available, a nutritional review of menu options, ingredients and cooking methods can be undertaken. Emily will always keep mindful of any budget allowances and will implement swift changes providing an immediate return on investment. Emily is Level 5 qualified Food safety and hygiene so can provide support in your staff kitchens and food areas.
At a time when everyone is under constant pressure to perform better than ever, I can devise a tailored package to achieve your specific objectives including increasing productivity, energy levels and improving staff morale.
The magnificent 7-Nutritional Solutions offered at SNC
- Tailored nutritional plans to reduce Corporate stress and improve Mental Health.
- Bespoke nutritional plans for more energy in the workplace.
- Tailored health interventions to help improve sleep, workplace wellbeing and physical movement.
- Tailored nutritional plans to help improve physical movement, back pain, musculoskeletal issues.
- Bespoke nutritional plans to coach individuals or teams on healthy cooking skills and meal planning for business and family life.
- Health intervention plans to help maternity working mums back into Corporate life.
- Choosing the right meals at lunch time with educational coaching.
My vast experience working with Fortune 500 companies ensures that I am well placed to advise how eating well can be simple and delicious whilst also being nutritious and also advise on health and mindfulness interventions for the workplace helping to improve mental health, emotional wellbeing and physical health.
Invest in Emily Dixon to make your workplace a more motivated, happier, and healthier environment.